Updated January 12, 2021
1. Urbital and its affiliates may assist you in performing the various tasks in a real estate transaction.
3. Use of the Services; Restrictions.
5. Prohibited Use. BY USING THE SERVICES, YOU AGREE NOT TO:
- reproduce, modify, distribute, display or otherwise provide access to, create derivative works from, decompile, disassemble, or reverse engineer any portion of the Services, except as explicitly permitted by any Product’s Terms to the extent applicable to that product’s Services;
- provide/post/authorize a link to any of the Services (including but not limited to an agent profile page) from a third-party website that is not a real estate-related website owned or operated by a real estate or lending professional or institution;
- remove or modify any copyright or other intellectual property notices that appear in the Services;
- use the Services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Urbital, its service providers, suppliers, affiliates, or any other user;
- use the Services in any way to discriminate against any individual or class of individuals protected under federal, state or local laws, or which may have a discriminatory impact against any individual or class of individuals, or which otherwise promotes illegal, racist or discriminatory activities or outcomes;
- distribute or post spam or other unsolicited messages, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or similar communications through the Services;
- impersonate another person, misrepresent your affiliation with another person or entity, or make any representation to any third party under false pretenses;
- reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible on or through any other website, application, or service any reviews, ratings, or profile information about real estate, lending, or other professionals, underlying images of or information about real estate listings, or other data or content available through the Services, except as explicitly permitted by us for a particular portion of the Services;
- upload invalid data, viruses, worms, or other software agents to the Services;
- post, reproduce, publicly display, or otherwise make accessible any content, which we, in our sole judgment and discretion, consider illegal, offensive or objectionable including without limitation content that harasses, discriminates, demeans, threatens or disparages any individual or class of individuals;
- interfere with, or compromise the system integrity or security of the Services, or otherwise bypass any measures we may use to prevent or restrict access to the Services;
- conduct automated queries (including screen and database scraping, spiders, robots, crawlers, bypassing “captcha” or similar precautions, or any other automated activity with the purpose of obtaining information from the Services) on the Services;
- use any of the Urbital trademarks as part of your screen name or email address on the Services;
- access or use any of the Services to develop competitive products or services; or
- attempt to, or permit or encourage any third party to, do any of the above.
7. User Materials.
8. 3rd Party/Linked Services/Sent information.
B. Certain Third-Party Services.
(i)Referrals and Lead Sales. As part of the Services, you may be connected with a real estate professional. You authorize us to make such referral or lead sale and acknowledge that we may be paid valuable consideration for facilitating such connection. As part of the Services, you may be connected to a party that provides mortgage loan origination services, title and escrow services, or other settlement services. In the event that any of these parties have an affiliated relationship with Urbital, then Urbital may receive a financial or another benefit from the referral between such affiliates.
C. Additional Terms for Third Party Services. Certain aspects of the Services include third-party tools that are subject to additional third-party terms, including, but not limited to, the following:
9. Intellectual Property.
If you choose to provide input and suggestions regarding the Services, including related to any of the Urbital Materials (“Feedback”), then you hereby grant us an unrestricted, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, fully-paid, royalty-free right to use the Feedback in any manner and for any purpose, including the improve the Services or create other products and services.
11. DMCA; Claims of Copyright Infringement.
(i). Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed;
(ii). Identification of the material that you claim is infringing and needs to be removed, including a description of where it is located on the Services so that the copyright agent can locate it;
(iii). Your address, telephone number, and, if available, e-mail address, so that the copyright agent may contact you about your complaint; and
(iv). A signed statement that the above information is accurate; that you have a good faith belief that the identified use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf in this situation.
Notices of copyright infringement claims should be sent as follows:
1254 ave. Fernandez Juncos
San Juan PR 00909
12. Deactivation/Deletion /Changes to Agreement.
15. Limitation of Liability/Exclusive Remedy.
16. Choice of Law; Disputes.